Hey, you lot! Cut the chatter 'cause Ministry of Cuteness is here to shake things up with our very first jumper, the 'Flagship' – and it ain't just some dainty design, it's a full-on riot! We've nicked the eco-friendly cheekiness of our tees and spun it into something way more raucous, for those who give a damn about the planet but aren't afraid to throw a punch in style. This ain't no soppy jumper your nan knitted while humming hymns; it's the stuff of punk legend.
In a flash
85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (10.3 oz./yd.²)
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeves
- 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
- Single-needle topstitch at neck collar
- Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self-fabric half moon at back neck
- The fabric of this product is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard), OCS (Organic Content Standard), and GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- The fabric of this product is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified and PETA-Approved Vegan
- Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
(Note that we show the EU sizes. The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.)
Our first ever jumper for a cosy punk winter!